National Fish Shows

Warren

Ok, the raffles

The Neon tank was won buy a 7-8 year old girl. She was jumping arround the whole time her dad picked it up. The answer was 51 There were a few correct entry's, and it was drawn from the correct entry's.

The C02 etc was won by a lady who was running a yeast DIY setup.. so is a great upgrade for her. If she is on these forums, i hope she speaks up.

I wasn't around when the little water fall was drawn, so i cant help there...

I think that was it?????

Hi Helen here, a elderly local man and his grandson won the fountain.

A great big thank you to all that came to the show, we couldn't have done it with out everyones help.

Was awesome to meet and get to know so many federation members, i can see now why everyone loves going to conference with such friendly and loving people a great time is a guaranteed.

As for the Waikato club a big thanks to all those who helped, also a big thanks to Dave for with out all the great sponsorship the show would not have been possible.

So may i ask who is the next club planning to hold the next one, the Waikato club will help out in anyway possible.

The more shows we have the better for our hobby.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roll:

Hmm.. How did my name come into it?

I think the next one should be in 2009 otherwise it won't be special.

Will make enquires at our next club meeting.

Might even go over the shore and get their perspective. :wink:

You can never start early enough.

What about the test kit and aqua basis??

That was included with the co2

:bow: to wok for taking it to his members. whens your next meeting, maybe we can see if any waikato members want to go to up to answer any questions you may have about running the show. Pm me if you want us there and we will see what we can do :D

09 would be good, there is the livebearers show next labour weekend.

This is really embarassing :oops: :oops: :oops: I forgot the show was on last weekend - my husband said to me on Sunday afternoon 'I wondered why you didn't go!" :evil: Is there anyway (or anyone) I can purchase a program off so I can see who entered what? Happy to pay post etc.

Thanks

This is really embarassing :oops: :oops: :oops: I forgot the show was on last weekend - my husband said to me on Sunday afternoon 'I wondered why you didn't go!" :evil: Is there anyway (or anyone) I can purchase a program off so I can see who entered what? Happy to pay post etc.

Thanks

shame I was looking forward to seeing some of your fighters :)