-
Auckland Fishkeepers May Meeting
I can't make it again sorry but will get in touch with Alisha to pay fees. Also Piet mentions in the newsletter the video of the tank crawl. Is that going to be available somewhere else to watch (eg the net) I'd really love to see it but can't make the meeting. Cheers
-
NZKA Newsletter now out.
Hi Wok I haven't recieve one yet. also are my fees due again sometime soon? Can't remember when I paid before
-
February Aquarium World
I also recieved mine today. Thanks. Its only my second ever mag and I'm loving it. My partner has also loved the marine setup section as he is looking into setting up a marine tank in the future.
-
siamese fighter - Having trouble swimming
yea hes eating fine so maybe its just a waiting game
-
siamese fighter - Having trouble swimming
Hes about 7 months old. i actually got him from you last year. Hes a 3/4 crowntail. His body is twisted when hes lying on ground but he straightens it when swimming. its like he lies on his side
-
siamese fighter - Having trouble swimming
My Male Siamese fighter is having real trouble swimming and is lying on the bottom of the tank. I put him in a small breeder to raise him up towards to surface as he was really struggling to swim to the surface. He has been like this for about two weeks now. When it started I put in some tonic salt and he seemed to get better but then just went backwards again. he also has a growth like a pimple on his head could this have anything to do with it??? Someone please help as he is my best looking fighter and I hate seeing him so sick.
-
Auckland Fish Keepers Meeting in February
Not sure if i'll be there this time. Depends how work goes
-
November Aquarium World
One of the NZKA ones could be mine. Erling and I have had trouble getting emails to each other so I didnt know if I was a member yet. (Bloody Xtra) Cheers Caryl
-
Photo of Platinum Halfmoon Fighter Breeding
What do you think you would get crossing a halfmoon with a 3/4 crowntail?
-
Photo of Platinum Halfmoon Fighter Breeding
They are so beautiful. Definitely keen to buy a female and possibly male when you are ready to sell. I have a beautiful male I would love to breed. Hes got like a metallic/pearl purple/pink body with pink tail and fins. looks awesome. Would love a white female to breed with him
-
November Aquarium World
Im Joining the Auckland Club on Tuesday next week when they have their meeting so how do I go about get a mag???
-
If fish can break the "rules" why can't we??
Good on you. I had a couple of males together for a while and everything was really happy they just used to stay out of each others way untill one day they decided to go each other. I hope they live happliy ever after for you.
-
Lazy Goldfish????
Thanks for all the help. They seem to be back to thier happy selves again. I added another fake plant and the female and they seem to be great. :lol:
-
Fatality
Yes its a very sad day. Woke up this morning and went and turn all my fishtank lights on. Wait a minute wheres my new pink betta?? :-? There was no way he could have jumped out as tank has a lid. Did the bristlenose get him? No they dont even care hes there. Where could he be?? Much to my disgust he had somehow got into the filter and had died. He must have swum against the current into the filter as there is no other way big enough for him to get in. Very dissapointed as I only had him a couple of days
-
Tell me a wee bit about yourself
Yea Bronson gives me a bit of stick for being on the "nerd Forum" abd our parents just laugh and think we are crazy. At least Im not spending all my money on a boy racer car like he did. haha
Dancer17
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited