Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gligor

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gligor

  1. gligor replied to Tread50's topic in Freshwater
    Wow they've grown up quite a bit. I bet they are even more beautiful in the flesh!
  2. Oh that one is a beauty. Thinking of which, 2014 was a good time in terms of aquarium visits for me, saw both the Singapore and the Monaco Aquariums that year! Must dig up the photos and share some.
  3. Looks fantastic! Very nice and healthy looking fish.
  4. gligor replied to Tread50's topic in Freshwater
    Oh yes, I've been looking forward to another update, hopefully they are much bigger now and showing lots more colour!
  5. Hi

    gligor replied to nays's topic in Welcome
    Welcome and good work on the tank! Looking forward to hearing about your tank when you set that up too
  6. gligor replied to Fruju's topic in Cichlids
    Thanks for your replies, I think this will answer both questions, @livingart that URL takes me to https://aquariumworld.nz/forums/discover/ and @Adrienne the page looks like this:
  7. gligor replied to Fruju's topic in Cichlids
    I noticed the drop off as well, one problem I find is the new forum format, I really liked it when we could go and see all the new topics that were unread and just go through those, I am not a big fan of the Activity -> Unread Content page. Lovely marine tanks livingart and Adrienne
  8. Wow they are a nice looking fish. Good work!
  9. Welcome to the forum! Stunning looking tanks so far. Enjoy the setting up of your new one.
  10. gligor replied to Morcs's topic in Freshwater
    That's an awesome looking tank. Can't wait to see photos of the planted setup. Any plans for running CO2?
  11. Welcome to the forum and enjoy this great hobby of ours!
  12. gligor replied to diyer's topic in Freshwater
    Lovely! Well deserved
  13. Some of those photos can't be viewed, I imagine they are private links
  14. gligor replied to diyer's topic in Freshwater
    What happened to the discus mate?
  15. gligor replied to CalebLS's topic in Freshwater
    More light is usually better.
  16. I have this, but my canister filter is used as a "reactor" with just lots of carbon media to purify the water and very slow flow rate I think it's 350L/hr so the intake and outflow JUST fit through the gap in the hood. It works really well for making the water crystal clear (although that reminds me I need to clean this filter soon)
  17. You're on fire today lol
  18. gligor replied to CalebLS's topic in Freshwater
    This is a really good question, I'm quite interested myself as I've been thinking about setting up a nano tank for my desk at work. Will be looking forward to hearing the answers to this thread.
  19. A good stocking calculator I generally use is http://aqadvisor.com/ Should give you a good idea of the stocking levels you can have in your tank depending on the filtration you have.
  20. Sorry to uncover a VERY old thread, but where do you get Ghost Shrimp from? I've been very interested in getting some of these for a while, but only now started to really look into it.
  21. Looking very nice!
  22. gligor replied to flatfish's topic in Catfish
    Good luck! Beautiful fish
  23. Sorry to hear that mate. Good luck, I'm sure you'll restock the tank back and it will look better than ever!
  24. Nice tanks! What are the plants in your second tank SanityChelle? The ones that are coming out of the tank? Or are those just plants you have planted in pots behind the tank?
  25. gligor replied to zombieworm's topic in Freshwater
    They are really cool looking fish. Thanks for sharing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.