Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

samstylez

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi all, Am wanting to get hold of a baby Reeves, if anyone is a breeder or has one for sale would you mind getting in touch? Thanks so much
  2. thanks heaps for your help
  3. Hi all, I recently bought two different Fluvla filters, both second hand (supposedly in working order) and from two different people. Now neither of them will work!! One is a fluval 303 and the other is a fluval 203. I have heard that there can sometimes be problems with primeing them? Has anyone got any ideas for things I can try to make them work? Anyone been in the same situation? I will be really gutted if I can't get them to work Thanks in advance
  4. I don't suppose you breed & sell them do you? Am keen to get some, they're so cute Just looking for an approximate cost. Also am in Wellington so depends if you're willing to ship. Thanks!!
  5. Hi all Does anyone breed newts? (or know anyone who does) I am keen to buy one or two, there used to be some on trade me but haven't seen them in awhile. Thanks!!
  6. am wanting them alive to live in my freshwater tanks. wasnt too sure about the freshwater prawns but thought maybe id try my luck havent ever been able to find any unfortunately when i have looked in streams. thats why i was hoping that someone else might have some that they want to pass on........
  7. Am wanting to get some freshwater shrimp, is anyone able to get hold of any? I am in the Wellington region. Would also be interested in freshwater prawns??
  8. yes please!!! will email you did you mean you could get crayfish or shrimps?
  9. Do you know of anyone/anywhere that sells shrimp? There aren't many places around here where I could catch them that I know of. I think I might keep the crayfish alone - I don't want any cannabilism!!
  10. samstylez replied to Simian's topic in Cichlids
    I had a lot of success by doing a big 'rearrangement' in the tank. Now I just move a few things round every now and then so that the aggression doesn't come back. Good luck!!
  11. oh dam!! thanks for your help, i guess this explains why you never see them anywhere!! anyone know of a breeder lol?
  12. does anyone sell gecko's?? just the standard, run of the mill gecko's are fine...........
  13. oh ok, thanks, would be keen to get any shrimp to be honest, they don't have to be amano's.
  14. samstylez posted a topic in Coldwater
    Does anyone have a gold axolotl that they would like to sell? Would be living with other axolotls.
  15. Does anyone have a freshwater crayfish and some amano shrimp that they want to sell? Am keen to get hold of some. Have already got one cray in the tank. Also any other ideas for some other interesting/unusual pets for a tank?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.