Watcha all doing over the Easter weekend?

Caryl

It is probably going to get noisy here as my son and his partner (menagerie) are coming up with their 2 border collies. The dogs are good most of the time except the younger of the 2 goes berserk at the big boxer next door - who replies in kind.

Luckily, Grant and I will be away for Easter weekend so won't be around to hear it. While the kids and dogs have the run of the house and yard, we will be heading for a National MX5 Rally in Napier. So any of you there this weekend, keep an eye out for us! Ours is the bright red one with FIX A PC plates :happy2:

I get four days off starting tomorrow. My son and his partner arrive here on Friday for one night. Saturday hubby and I are heading to Russell on the bike - staying in a very posh hotel :thup: Back on Sunday and I have work on Monday. Looking forward to two days off in a row - the first this year.

I have a lot of chocolate to get through.

My husband gave me a basket with 3 different kinds of chocolate bunnies, creme and caramello eggs and some mint chocolate eggs, and a smarties egg. Also in there were 2 mini loaves of gingerbread. I gave him a creme egg, an eggosaurus and another hollow egg. In the cupboard there was already a set of 3 for $3 cadbury bars. It might be too much.... even for me ... 8)