distracted drivers are dangerous

Scarletmonuka

I love stop signs. they distract me so I forgets to stop.

and speed signs, I consider them a challenge.

seriously 99% of all crashes are caused by idiots.

I had a mate who got done for sleeping in his car underneath a "don't drive while tired" billboard, supposedly it was a "no stopping zone

it still takes your full concentration away from the road.. i guess you can say you'll never be 100% attentive to the road but i just think its abit ironic.

I had a mate who got done for sleeping in his car underneath a "don't drive while tired" billboard, supposedly it was a "no stopping zone

ahahahaha

I was following a car today that slowed down and stopped at a green light..... not sure if distracted, colour blind or just an eejit. A blast from my car horn set them in motion again though.

Uhh.... yeah sorry about that. I don't think I've hit that light green more than once or twice EVER, it's become a reflex to stop at it.

I was just watching The Force earlier, cop pulled up a woman for expired rego and license. Next thing you know, large flat deck truck brakes heavily and almost hits the queue of rush hour traffic. After that, another driver gawking at the incident on the side causes a 5 car pile up. Cop takes a break from the first incident to assist with the pile up. Once that's all cleaned up, she goes back to the expired rego car. Not 5 minutes after another nose to tail :facepalm: