October 21, 201213 yr comment_503971 we all waste precious GB on surfing through crap pages. post your favs here.... Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_504026 from above :sml2: I can't really contribute to this thread or I'll have to post the whole of Fluffington Post in here.... it's not possible to have a favourite GB ??? :dunno: how many beers have you had?? gigabytes.... Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_504027 how many beers have you had?? gigabytes.... 3 mouthfulls. I couldnt work out GB in the context, or maybe its because I dont have a limit on my data. thanks you Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_504028 puppies http://www.27bslash6.com/puppies.html That was an awesome read LA :slfg: Reloading a handgun Eject the spent magazine and push in the new one until it clicks. A three year old child can do it. I proved this last week while baby-sitting for friends. Until Laika can get this simple procedure down in under ten seconds, she will be of little use in a shoot-out with police or during a zombie apocalypse. Her aim has improved a lot since she stopped anticipating recoil but this counts for little if she is dependent on others to reload her weapon. :rotf: Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_504032 some hilarious stuff in there like the way he dealt with overdue dvd's Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_504079 that is what I will do to you if you don't stop hijacking my cutie eel thread! Fluff 'Po Cat’s Dandruff Problem Reaches Code Blue Critical Winton the cat has long suffered from a flaky skalp, but according to recent reports, his dandruff problem has now reached epically more dire levels. “We’re doing everything we can to keep his skin moisturized and free of oil after baths,” said Dr. Bruce Tannenbaum at the Selsun Blue Institute for Hair Care Studies. ”Unfortunately, we’re dealing with a relatively serious and rapidly progressing case here.” According to Dr. Tannenbaum, if currently available treatments don’t work, plan B is to get Winton a hat. Report
October 24, 201213 yr Author comment_504498 yeah, just found lolhappens.com and the old favs like lamebook and ebaums world Report
October 24, 201213 yr comment_504609 No2 is what the customer could afford after paying for a consent for no1. Report
October 24, 201213 yr Author comment_504637 I think people realise that, they just think its a waste of money Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.