Dispose of unwanted fish in trash? World issues solved here!

GrahamC

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't do too well in sunday school
school on a sunday is just daft, but I got removed from bible studys at primary school after around 2 weeks :thup:

Adam and Eve were not vegetarian. They lived on apples and dinasaurs. A good thing the boat was big enough.

But didnt "Adam and Eve" come along after "god" 6000 years ago?

If so that must mean that dinos would of lived amoung us, and not died ot over 65million years ago. hmmm me thinks if they did live with us 6000 years ago humans would not exist as we would of made a tasty treat for baby t-rex. kinda like brine shrimp for fry

Some of their myths and legends make a lot of sense. The tanawha in the swamp would stop a lot of kids from drowning and the tribes that came here riding on a whale probably followed the same route as the migrating whales. I would think the whales would have figured out the easiest route to head back down south via NZ---they would have made the trip a few times. It is claimed Waitaha first landed at Tahunanui which is in line with the whales route back south and through Cook Straight.

Who created the creator's creator's creator? There is something like 250 functions that the simplest cell requires to survive. If you work out statistically what the chances are of that popping out of a pea soup you might be surprised. Some people like to believe in intelligent design rather than god the creator. Each to their own.

I like to believe in good luck. There's an infinite number of planets, stars, galaxies, solar systems in the universe, our rock just happened to be the right size and the right distance away from our star to spawn life. Pretty neat 8)

Who created the creator's creator's creator? There is something like 250 functions that the simplest cell requires to survive. If you work out statistically what the chances are of that popping out of a pea soup you might be surprised. Some people like to believe in intelligent design rather than god the creator. Each to their own.

Much like there is who knows how many diffrent versions of who created what in a god sense, which has formed a ridiculus amount of diffrent religions. some have just become stronger then others an have wiped some out and become stronger. which sounds similar to evolution to me.

Much like some people belive in some kinda of beyond intervention that is yet to be proen others choose to belive a series of process's that have scientifical proof beyond doubt if you belive in science that is, which most people should because our world has been made up of science. but yeh each to their own

Some people like to believe in intelligent design

"A long time ago (from someone) in a galaxy far, far away..." :happy1:

Who created the creator's creator's creator?

that is a good question, I assume it was a chicken, no wait, an egg, or was it a chicken, I don't know...

I like to believe in good luck. There's an infinite number of planets, stars, galaxies, solar systems in the universe, our rock just happened to be the right size and the right distance away from our star to spawn life. Pretty neat 8)

+1

Agreed on all parts :bow: except for the infinite number part... currently infinite for our punative minds and science that we currently have, in time when our technology and knowledge is higher this may not be the case. but for now it works