• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Custard slices are amazing !drool:

Nice photo Sam :hail:

YAY! im going to a Hot Chelle Rae concert in october, i have to buy tickets tomorrow morning :) :thup: :happy1:

Have fun! :thup:

Haha I've never been to a concert before :slfg:

We thought we had lost her. She was shut in the laundry - we thought.

When Kelly went to take her out so she could use the washing machine (we have learned the machine terrifies the cat) she couldn't find her. Searched everywhere. We got home tonight and started a grid search. Finally found her...

She had been in the laundry all the time but had leaped up onto the bench and climbed into a bucket! We had looked in one bucket but not the other as it was behind the others and we did not think the gap between the top of the bucket and the underside of the cupboard above was big enough for her to get into without the bucket falling over with her weight. Phew!

Grant and I went Go Karting and mini golfing (well Grant did the karting) with the MX5 Club this morning then across the road to the Truck Stop Cafe for lunch. Had some good fun and laughter then decided we needed pudding, which the cafe did not have, so all (9 of us) headed back to town to the Cornerstone Bar for some delicious Banoffi Pie and hot chocolate. :love: