The What's Up? thread.

SamH

I bought 50 adult guppy fry

Hmm :slfg: I've ended up making a fry box and I've stuck him in my 540L. Not very see through so I'll check up on him tomorrow.

I've noticed that one of my danios have a slight bent back. It's not bad but it may get worse, I'll see what happens. :-?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you use Instagram for that photo?

Some random app on my phone to lighten it up a little, was way too dark and turning the lights on makes my poor dog realise i'm taking more photos of him and he doesn't like to admit he's in madly love with the cat so he moves. :P

Skink just ran down the length of the office... bunch of staff were screaming... really freaked them out when I picked it up and deposited it in the outside garden...

It's just a tiny lizard why do people freak out? Maybe I should have let them get a closer look :gigl: :gigl:

Took a photo on phone... for some reason it didn't save. :facepalm:

Skink just ran down the length of the office... bunch of staff were screaming... really freaked them out when I picked it up and deposited it in the outside garden...

It's just a tiny lizard why do people freak out? Maybe I should have let them get a closer look :gigl: :gigl:

Took a photo on phone... for some reason it didn't save. :facepalm:

Skinks are so awesome! I go to the local beach and catch them, as well as geckos, and then release them :thup:

People who get scared of them really annoy me - I can understand spiders and wetas, but skinks, honestly? They have to be one of NZ's most beautiful animals. IMO they're way cooler than stuff like kiwi birds.

A lot of NZ's native lizards are under threat and people need to be made more aware of them. I personally think some sort of breeding programme should be put in place (correct me if there already is one that I don't know of) - they do it with a lot of birds and weta and tuatara, so why not skinks and geckos?

I like those cupcakes. Speaking of which, my husband is taking far too long on his solo outing to buy chocolate. I hope he is not eating the subject on the way home :-?

Spent most of the afternoon rescaping my CPD tank. I had to leave it unfinished as I clouded up the water so much I couldn't see what I was doing. :gigl:

• 2 weeks later...