The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

today is my husband's birthday. In keeping with all birthday celebrations everything revolves around food. At the moment he is cooking breakfast of corn bread, baked beans, fried eggs. Later we are going out for a picnic with lots of tasty things to eat. For dinner I'm making roast beef.

Somewhere in there no doubt he will want a cake or milkshake.

If I live through today without popping, I will be back on here tomorrow :wave:

I am home alone (as is often the case) so I am finishing off the May Aquarium World ready to send to the printer :bounce:

Looks like my daughter will be moving back home for a while so I have cleared out a bedroom and wardrobe. We will head up the Wither Hills later so she can walk off some frustration and anger. Should be a quick hike! :wink:

Another gorgeous day in Blenheim. Where were they during summer? :dunno:

My sister and I baked cakes yesterday. She made a triple chocolate cake and I made a coffee walnut cake.

She only let me have one piece of her cake because she will only eat her cake because she hates coffee cake, but hers was so yummy that I bought two more slices (quite small too) from her for $5 :facepalm: :lol:

My coffee cake is crap compared to her chocolate cakes. Mum's usually the best at baking stuff but even my sister makes way better chocolate cakes than mum :o