The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I biked to the supermarket and back (8km) then decided to walk up the Wither Hills Farm Park to the lookout. My thighs are now screaming at me as it has been 6 months since I have been able to do that walk (I think it is about a 780m climb) and they have objected rather strenuously. :roll:

I have some good photos from the Wither Hills walk - is that where there is an old silo or grain storer with no roof at the top?

i had the same last night. mcrudd ..feeling alot tied to day.. went for a 40 min walk and had pancakes a jam and cream..for beakfast didnt help but it was wourth it..now going back to sleep.. :cofn:

could it have been the pavlova you ate the day before?

:digH:

An old silo or grain storer with no roof at the top? Not that I know of, or not where I walk. The walking tracks I use are at the Taylor Dam end. Perhaps you were down the Riverlands end?

Have been working more on the AW. Anyone got any articles for me??? :bounce:

I can recommend the chicken salad I mentioned having made in an above post. It was delicious! I must confess, it said "Yield 6" but Grant and I had a half each :oops:

I do not recommend walking on the concrete driveway outside when it is 30C :facepalm: