The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick question. I have gotten some snails from the LFS and have them in the bag sitting in tank water. And in the water there seems to be some kind of bug? It looks like a Helicopter.

Like a "T" on top of an "O". Any ideas?

Perhaps it's a Hydra. They are a bit of a pest.

I'm going out to dinner with a bunch of friends tonight, but I don't feel like it for some reason. I'm such a nana.... 237693.gif

Had a nice long walk up to Omana's viewpoint, the day was perfect for it, then made plans so we can have frontseat view of the RWC fireworks :thup:

better go now and save your spot with some road cones.... you will not be alone no doubt. Surprisingly I am hearing of employers who are actually letting their staff off early to leave and get away from the traffic.

My cat has fleas, been catching them and drowning the in water to kill them, but then I figured, why not try and feed them to the fish. Lol no one wanted to eat them. My betta only tried to eat one when I trricked him into thinking it was his usually pellets and promtly spat it back out when he realised it move. No appreciation for live food here :roll:.

better go now and save your spot with some road cones.... you will not be alone no doubt. Surprisingly I am hearing of employers who are actually letting their staff off early to leave and get away from the traffic.

We are going to be watching it from the deap blue sea, we just need to be anchored by 7:30 and they cornered off up until where we can go, its still better than having to battle it out for parking and space especially with two kids. :thup: