The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have had friends go through the same thing. The kid is/was awesome before and after the diagnosis, it just gave his mum some better coping mechanisms and understanding of why he reacted/acted the way he did. Not to downplay it but it is definitely not the end of the world.

In other news - the nano is going sump-less again.

Have had friends go through the same thing. The kid is/was awesome before and after the diagnosis, it just gave his mum some better coping mechanisms and understanding of why he reacted/acted the way he did. Not to downplay it but it is definitely not the end of the world.

In other news - the nano is going sump-less again.

i know its not the end of the world. its just not what i wanted to hear. i was just hoping it was his way of dealing of having no mum etc and just didnt want to talk

Josh just dropped off 1M and 3F Cockatoos 8)

IMG_1235.jpg

Here's the male of the group, lucky bugger :lol: . Quality of the photo isn't great, lights off, flash and he isn't quite settled but I adore this fish :D

IMG_1235.jpg

Here's the male of the group, lucky bugger :lol: . Quality of the photo isn't great, lights off, flash and he isn't quite settled but I adore this fish :D

Sam, you so need to find a reel of cotton that is a nice greywake colour - that white is just wrong!

And what is up with Skylla, she looks rather mortified in your avatar pic?

Sam, you so need to find a reel of cotton that is a nice greywake colour - that white is just wrong!

Nah, helps me see when it's all grown over :)

And what is up with Skylla, she looks rather mortified in your avatar pic?

Hahaha! She was licking her lips and staring at something behind me. Crazy cat :o