Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

The What's Up? thread.

Featured Replies

FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my Geo assiment due today :slfg:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :happy1: :nilly: :happy2: :happy1: :nilly:

excitement over.. :yaw1: off to bed

  • Replies 5.5k
  • Views 533.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just watched my albino guppy give birth to her first fry! There's 12 tiny pink babies all up :happy1:

I went over to look at her, noticed she was looking a bit more square than usual, then POP! A teeny little pink squiggle fell out :o Rushed around getting the dads out of the tank then caught the babies one by one and put them in a fry tank :nilly:

Looking good! How old is Stephanie?

She is seven today :love:

gg.jpg

We just got home after a busy day wit Stephanie. We woke her up with a birthday cake and singing. Then we took her to the teddy factory where she picked her own teddy, stuffed it, dressed it and made it a birthcertificate, its so cute. Watched Kunfu Panda 2 in the beanbag cinema, great fun that and then bought her a zhuzhu puppy with a bag. Home now playing Lets dance :) All in all I have one very happy little seven year old :love:

  • Author

Congrats CC! Be interesting to see how they turn out 8)

Stephanie is VERY lucky Mel, sounds like an awesome dayfor her!

Just got back from a haircut, first one in quite a while. Itchy itchy itchy...

  • Author

Naw, I keep my hair really clean :o I always get itchy after a haircut, all the short bits down my neck :(

Thanks Caryl, she had a super day. :thup:

SamH my hubby itches after haircuts aswell, a nice shower and then baby powder on your neck and back helps for it :wink:

Sophia you almost owed me a new laptop, made a reminder to never read your posts while drinking juice. LOL at the nits and neckhair :sml1:

I do not itch after haircuts. o.O

You didn't go to a barber did you? :o

Anyhow, today is Friday. I got my bubble counter today. It's pure bling hahaha.

I shall do a waterchange tomorrow and hopefully I am a step closer to getting a new car! :D

I have been setting up a hall ready for a fund raising dinner there tonight. It has a retro rock and roll theme :happy2:

Got my costume ready too.

Congrats!

I've just been showing off the fish to my wife's uncle and parents. They left with plant cuttings for their goldfish tank. Not sure how well they'll last but it gave me an excuse to trim a bit more.

Just finished sweeping the water out from under the house. :facepalm: I'm sure it won't be the last time I walk away from a running hose and completely forget about it but I'd like to think it won't happen again too soon. The guppies are happy with their 200% water change.

Yay for you SamH :happy2: , oh no for you the-obstacle :o

I did my waterchanges today as well, usally hubby helps me and when we refil the tank then I hold my hand out so he pours the water into my hand so that it does not disrupt all the plants, today he was not here so no hand, but a very cute looking christmas moss now, cause as I poured the water in the duckweed went down and got stuck all over the christmas moss. looks as if the christmas moss has little flowers now. will update a pic now with my plant thread so you guys can see :thup:

I did my water changes too today! Fish look happy and I decided to add another 600LPH powerhead on the tank. So that's 3x 1400LPH filter on the tank + a 600LPH powerhead.

Goldfish laid so many eggs! They're all over the plants etc and they aren't even bothering to eat them up.

I had my haircut and I'm quite happy with it, so that's all good. Also had enchiladas for dinner.

I did a bunch of waterchanges, re-scaped a tank, and watched one of my guppies give birth to about 100 fry :o Two drops over the last few days = A 2ft FULL of fry. I'm a very happy fish keeper :happy2:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.