The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just watched my albino guppy give birth to her first fry! There's 12 tiny pink babies all up :happy1:

I went over to look at her, noticed she was looking a bit more square than usual, then POP! A teeny little pink squiggle fell out :o Rushed around getting the dads out of the tank then caught the babies one by one and put them in a fry tank :nilly:

Looking good! How old is Stephanie?

She is seven today :love:

gg.jpg

We just got home after a busy day wit Stephanie. We woke her up with a birthday cake and singing. Then we took her to the teddy factory where she picked her own teddy, stuffed it, dressed it and made it a birthcertificate, its so cute. Watched Kunfu Panda 2 in the beanbag cinema, great fun that and then bought her a zhuzhu puppy with a bag. Home now playing Lets dance :) All in all I have one very happy little seven year old :love:

Congrats CC! Be interesting to see how they turn out 8)

Stephanie is VERY lucky Mel, sounds like an awesome dayfor her!

Just got back from a haircut, first one in quite a while. Itchy itchy itchy...

Thanks Caryl, she had a super day. :thup:

SamH my hubby itches after haircuts aswell, a nice shower and then baby powder on your neck and back helps for it :wink:

Sophia you almost owed me a new laptop, made a reminder to never read your posts while drinking juice. LOL at the nits and neckhair :sml1:

I do not itch after haircuts. o.O

You didn't go to a barber did you? :o

Anyhow, today is Friday. I got my bubble counter today. It's pure bling hahaha.

I shall do a waterchange tomorrow and hopefully I am a step closer to getting a new car! :D

Just finished sweeping the water out from under the house. :facepalm: I'm sure it won't be the last time I walk away from a running hose and completely forget about it but I'd like to think it won't happen again too soon. The guppies are happy with their 200% water change.

Yay for you SamH :happy2: , oh no for you the-obstacle :o

I did my waterchanges today as well, usally hubby helps me and when we refil the tank then I hold my hand out so he pours the water into my hand so that it does not disrupt all the plants, today he was not here so no hand, but a very cute looking christmas moss now, cause as I poured the water in the duckweed went down and got stuck all over the christmas moss. looks as if the christmas moss has little flowers now. will update a pic now with my plant thread so you guys can see :thup:

I did my water changes too today! Fish look happy and I decided to add another 600LPH powerhead on the tank. So that's 3x 1400LPH filter on the tank + a 600LPH powerhead.

Goldfish laid so many eggs! They're all over the plants etc and they aren't even bothering to eat them up.

I had my haircut and I'm quite happy with it, so that's all good. Also had enchiladas for dinner.