The What's Up? thread.

SamH

My point, clear coat or other, is that it's funny that it's like they think just because i'm an adult you're not going to sniff it or draw on fences. I could have been pressured into buying it for an unruly gang of 15 year old thugs in the carpark.

I made this side table instead though.

PicsArt_1358918365251_zps9000d6d7.jpg

And I made triple chocolate banana muffins.

Aaaaand now I feel fat.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that's a pretty cold way of looking at things. everyones lives are different and everyone faces different obstacles. in my late teens i lost my older brother. it damn near destroyed me. my parents were grieving pretty bad and i felt i couldn't unload on them. not being good at expressing emotion i turned to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain. and i grew up in a supportive and fairly well off family. i can't even imagine how some kids these days feel about life when they grow up in impoverished and abusive households. the reality is that for some people life is harsh and the desire to escape it for a while can sometimes mean losing it altogether.

Big ups too you. we need more positives in this world( I am way to negative as well). Much like you I turned to drugs and alcohol in younger years, and I am glad I got through it to get where I am now and going for the careeer that I am! There is always two sides too everything! thanks for opening up! :thup:

Cool table. Were those stamps you collected ?

Thanks! Actually I went to an antique fair and well, I collect things, lots of things, and I couldn't resist these stamps for some odd reason. $5 for a bag of british stamps, bargain! Haha. This used about 1/10th of them, i'm eyeing up the dining table now...I already live in my own hippy wonderland so it seems like a great idea!

I wonder if the people who painstakingly soaked them and peeled them off envelopes intended them to be used like this!

some times my job is entertaining, today I helped set up a 600Ltr Discus tank for a 7 yr old girl with pink, purple white and black gravel.... end result is wicked filtration, a strict maintenance regime and pink, purple black and white gravel......

I also recommended sunglasses when the lighting system goes in.