The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It'll be at least a year before I can get another dog of my own (just moved for the 4th time this year, and will be moving again in 6 months or so, will wait till I'm a bit more settled). Till then I will have to make do with stealing mums dog

I assume all the New World supermarkets do it but ours had their 'special day' they have every year at this time. Staff dress up and wander about offering free goodies. I went shopping and enjoyed a small piece of chocolate cake, salmon dip on crostinis, salmon fresh on a spoon, cheese and bacon croissant, choc coated strawberry, pikelets with jam and cream plus a 3 nut and cranberry mix (over the course of the day) :)

On a sour note, I have had to call noise control on the neighbours again. Why they think the rest of us want to hear their music, profanity filled conversations, and their little motorbike being ridden around the lawn, I can't imagine.

I was put on hold when I rang - turns out I was not the first to complain! I had gone over earlier about the music and got a quick apology and it was turned down immediately but alas, it did not last.

When the music from there drowns out our TV, through double glazing, it is too loud.

My LFS gave me some free plants today! :happy1: :bow: I am really starting to enjoy shopping at this place more and more, very thankful they came to Nelson.

I return for them giving me some freebies I ordered some things and lined up half a dozen new fish for when I have the room :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ...... So does anybody want to buy some e yellows... :nfs:

lol I don't even own enough for $377 of insurance....

you have too much!!! give it to charity (like me.... i mean im a charity, im going to be a poor student next year :P )

have a day off and power has been out all day.... sucks

thank god for laptop batteries.

i wont ask what where you doing with a lap top batteries :cofn: :spop: ok ill ask did it make noise or vibate :digH: :sage: :rotf:

I am in Christmas spirit, so updated all my avatars to make them Christmassy :happy1: (we need a christmas smiley :) )

We could do with quite a few new smilies.... (the one I wanted to put here was a whistling one but there's none available) ;)