The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phoned and argued with broadband helpdesk, got more help from customer services at telecom second time round. Had a 5k walk, not run, just walk it was lovely. Wrapped Christmas presents and is currently eating popcorn sprinkled with icing sugar, cause its yummy and I want it :cr2:

Don't bother ringing Telecom. They knew they had a fault and had to keep answering the phone which slowed down their fixing the problem. They need more than one tech :wink: (or a second person on the phone :lol: )

Now have 18 gluten free cupcakes cooking. One of the kids in Kelly's class is gluten intolerant so made this batch so he can share in the festivities. Last year the gluten free cake was actually more popular than the "normal" cake! It was delicious.

Joe it sounds like you need to go and live at Insectile's house :wink:

Our prizegiving and last day was Thursday last week and going to school was pretty pointless as well, our day consisted of an extremely boring homeroom from 8:45 till 9:45 in which we had to listen to our musical homeroom teacher practice trombone with the rest of the school brass band :sick: and then after that we had the actual prize giving from 10ish until about 11:15ish and we had to sing the school song and listen to speeches and what not which was pretty boring :yaw1: . Most people just wagged and unfortunately even if i hadn't of got a prize my parents would have made me go anyway. And I was also wondering what school you were at Joe?

our last day was friday last week , went at 8:30, 1 class and then a prize giving till 11, then we were allowed to home :happy2:

Your internet not working this morning to?

I had no internet from 9 last night until 9 this morning, then it started working, but would occassionally disconnect or give me limited connection errors. I spoke to a techie and he said, mmm checked your line its working fine, bye. Was dissapointed and phoned customer services and got more help from them. They made me change my channels and said If I have problems again to change the channel again, once I used all 13 then I must contact them and they will sent me a new wireless modem free of charge. Its working fine now, only disconnected once this morning.

I had no internet from 9 last night until 9 this morning, then it started working, but would occassionally disconnect or give me limited connection errors. I spoke to a techie and he said, mmm checked your line its working fine, bye. Was dissapointed and phoned customer services and got more help from them. They made me change my channels and said If I have problems again to change the channel again, once I used all 13 then I must contact them and they will sent me a new wireless modem free of charge. Its working fine now, only disconnected once this morning.

I had exactly the same problem, but it was about 9:30 that it stopped working, and started working just as i was about to get the phone to call them (about 9 in the morning).

The problem is at their end mcrudd, not yours. No need to change, or alter, anything.

I made cupcakes for Kelly's last day of school, some for a meeting Grant is going to tomorrow night which requires a plate, some for my friends I am meeting for lunch, and some for the quiz master and judge at the final of Quiz Night tonight (to give afterwards so nobody can accuse me of bribery :wink: ) and I still have a baker's dozen left over. What to do, what to do? :dunno:

cupcakesforKellyslastdayDec2012.jpg

Most are red velvet but the chocolate ones are gluten free.