The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sml2: I would get a turtle just to watch it chomp like that - they rule!

the cat one was too cute. But I don't think she was hugging the kitten, more like when you gently elbow someone in the back who's snoring, not enough to hurt them but enough to make them roll over

We went up to the Top House pub (by Lake Rotoiti) for lunch with the MX5 Club.

It rained, hailed, then snowed. Lovely.

It is now 3.1C here and we have had no power for about half an hour after a car took out a power pole up past our place :cry:

Cmon Tua!!!

Not gonna lie, I placed a bet against him. Barrett was the obvious choice and now we hopefully don't have to watch as Tua painfully goes another 12 rounds. I can't take it. After watching the Golden Gloves a few months back i've found we have some pretty solid up and coming boxers in the country that could take his place! God I love boxing!!!

What's up? It's just stopped snowing in Rotorua which is disappointing. Now i'm going to set up my tank in a different corner of the room and take a trip to Wonderworld!

The deck was white for about 20 minutes here in central Auckland. It was rain then hail then snow then hail again then rain. Apparently there has been a second wave this afternoon further south (wellingtonish) so hoping for more this evening/tonight. I've been huddling over a heater all day, I'm such a girl.

what time was that?

I was up at Grafton at about 230 and it was very rainy sleet but I still haven't seen any snow. Now it's more unlikely as am in my pyjamas getting ready to watch a movie hehe

In Western Springs it snowed just before 2.15.

Well she didn't really enjoy it. She hated it when I put her in the carry-cage. Although it was funny when the vet picked her up by the scruff and put her on the scales to weigh her. She [sooty] had the most hilarious look on her face :sml1:

I've finally figured out a topic for my speech for English - "Appendixes and other useless bodyparts" :lol:

Someone is doing theirs on "The Lack of Protection for Albino Monkeys", and this other guy is doing his on "How to lead a succsessful life on roonscape" :facepalm: