March 11, 201115 yr comment_425438 The world really is going to come to an end. Who believes it? Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425442 japan just had an 8.9 earthquake ,and a massive tsunami so looking like its true Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425444 The world really is going to come to an end. Who believes it? the world as we now know it yes Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425450 I dont beleive. But woah poor japan, my Uncle lives just outside Tokyo... Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425453 Not me! It's all poppycock. Can I say that on the forums? maybe a banned word sam like balderdash :dunno: Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425469 The Mayans never said the world was going to end or even that something bad was going to happen, it's just the end of the 13th baktun, a special anniversary of creation. The apocalypse is a Christian invention.....nuff said. Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425473 Who believed the world would end in y2k? How did you feel after it didn't? Like you'd wasted all that time living in fear? Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425479 Feeling lucky we don't live near any beaches just in case. Earthquakes are already moving north in New Zealand. I have always believed somethings going to happen in 2012, but now i'm completely convinced. Laterz life. Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425482 I don't believe in this sceptical things. Touch wood. :roll: Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425492 Feeling lucky we don't live near any beaches just in case. Earthquakes are already moving north in New Zealand. I have always believed somethings going to happen in 2012, but now i'm completely convinced. Laterz life. Just inside a volcano. Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425494 Massive dormant volcano I can deal with. Big waves not so much. Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425495 Massive dormant volcano I can deal with. Big waves not so much. Taupo is an active volcano. Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425502 Who believed the world would end in y2k? How did you feel after it didn't? Like you'd wasted all that time living in fear? +1 Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_425503 2012 has nothing to do with Natural disasters. That is when the Mothership arrives. Scientology has been teaching it since the 70's. Jokes People Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.