so whats the story behind your username?

spoon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember bdspider was quite amused at a pronounciation(sorry cant spell that and i know it irritates bdspider :oops: )of her TT username spidercles im knot sure if she will tell ya the meaning of that one i know bd stands for break dance tho.

also loopy has random tale about her username

Awwww Spoon, bad spelling doesn't necessarily irritate me, it's people who spell like they're texting or like they're 12 years old and retarded, wif da dis an' da dat an' da juss.

And also wrong usage of your and you're.... *eye starts twitching*

We should stop threadjacking now...

My name is from toy spiders that Mum used to buy my brother & I from the supermarket. They had a thing you squeezed to make them jump. We would call them break dancing spiders.

It does not stand for 'bondage and disciple spider'.

LOL, the thought never crossed my mind, But since you mentioned it. LOL :wink::wink:

I have always wondered what the meanings are behind peoples usernames.

Some are obvious, Like Caryl and Barrie, but some make me wonder.

The otherthing is, do people use the same username in most sites etc? I do.

Awwww Spoon, bad spelling doesn't necessarily irritate me, it's people who spell like they're texting or like they're 12 years old and retarded, wif da dis an' da dat an' da juss.

And also wrong usage of your and you're.... *eye starts twitching*

:hail::hail::hail: and, once again, :hail:

Can I get an "Amen"?!

Oh, and my username comes because I loved Cricket growing up. I use it for most things or "Divemaster C".

That came about because I was doing my Divemasters, got out on the boat, was about to get ready to take the "class" on proper entry technique.

Since we were being treated as we already were divemasters, the instructor called me up as "Divemaster C, your up!" to which I had to reply...

"Divemaster C, has forgotten his mask..."

>.<