here are some sad/sick people in the world

livingart

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't play GTA for the violence and shooting. I've got so many downloads and cracks that it's just a super fast driving game. I find it much more fun to get inside the game, see how it works and then mess it all up.

Your Magpie looks pretty big Loopy, I wouldn't want to take that on, she'll be fine.

Omg, that is just terrible. I almost cried seeing that poor cockatoo just laying there.

I hope they catch these guys and fine the crap outta them, along with some other stuff, too.

What saddens me most is that I know if my baby Treo were grabbed by a stranger, he'd probably just try to give them 'kisses' instead of putting up a good fight. :cry: I can't even imagine what I'd do if someone hurt him.

I remember reading a sad post on YahooAnswers once. A lady had a cockateil and she left it with her toddler for a bit. When she came back the toddler had killed the bird, lady was freaking out and super upset. And that's just a toddler, not a big person. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

this is the sorta thing that would have me ending up in jail. I hate violence to animals. I had a mufti cop kick my dog once so I beat the living crap out of him (didnt know he was a mufti) so guess who gets done and who walks away with it. GRRR! Its pathetic and weak.

• 1 month later...

Aviary attackers sent to jail!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/3008635/Aviary-attackers-sent-to-jail

The two men convicted of a "savage" attack which killed 32 birds in the Temuka aviary have both been sent to jail.

Jonathan Ramon Douglas Fleming, a 22-year-old fisherman, and Simiona Paul John, a 27-year-old beneficiary, appeared before Judge Raoul Neave in the Timaru District Court yesterday.

The men were each sentenced to 12 months' imprisonment on the charges of wilfully ill-treating animals, and burglary.