here are some sad/sick people in the world

livingart

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just disgusting! 32 birds! [insert long string of expletives here]

I've said it before and I'll say it again. People who deliberately do this to animals should suffer the same fate as their victims.

I read a story in the paper yesterday about two young idiots who cut the ears and tail off a pig then turned it loose into the bush. Poor pig was a family pet. Fortunately it was found and returned to the family and had its injuries treated.

Why in the hell do people think its ok to do this? :evil:

Wow, there sure are some nutters out there aye!

It's insane, the wanton destruction of the act is what gets me, there must be some some serious rage in that individual for them to do such an act. Especially against what they thought were "defenseless" creatures, hopefully the big parrots have wounded him up good.

The SPCA has been asking people to put their hands in their pockets recently to help with the costs of prosecuting jerks like these. Pass the hat around, people

The SPCA is the only charity I support. I often make a small food donations to the local SPCA, but thing I could be doing more. I know you can arrange to have make monthly automatic donations.. think I might look in to this further.

probably more productive to give some $$$ to the SPCA along with a note about what you would like them to do with it (prosecute the offenders)

Very sensible response. :hail:

Despite our gut instinct when we see awful cases like this (i.e. hunt them down and take revenge) realistically the best thing we can do is to support the SPCA in their valiant efforts to track down and prosecute these people. And also support them to track down the perpetrators of "less serious" (or less publicised) cases of animal abuse, so hopefully they will never get to the point where they are capable of such vicious crimes.

As has been mentioned several times before, people who do this kind of thing are the same people who go on to abuse humans. They are nasty bullies who lack any empathy and will easily hurt children, the elderly, or anyone else unfortunate enough to meet them.

Sometimes I just shake my head and wonder how anyone can be so nasty. :(

Like Romeo said, what sort of rage and anger does a person have to have to do something like that? what the h*ll was going through their minds?

There's just too much of this sort of thing going on today, a lot more than I remember as a kid.

A lot of children are so desensitized by TV and video games that this sort of brutality is no big deal to them.