July 17, 200917 yr comment_318453 What is gender? it is when you drink too much gin usually on other alcohol it's called a bender Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318460 :oops: My apologies Bikbok, I'm now feeling terrible :oops: Have to be honest and say, it can be very confusing trying to work out if a certain poster is Male or Female :roll: I think a male and female sign would be a great idea. Adodge, whetu, Discusguru, Kiwiplymouth, foxjxa, phoenix44 are just a few I can think of that could be Male or Female. what about me? :oops: Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318461 No, it is more fun watching youse embarrass yourselves, and takes the fun out of letting everyone guess I have only threatened one person on this site for calling me a 'Dude', but it was all in good fun! Zev Hows your wife, didnt he have a cold/flu? Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318468 are you in a masochistic mood this morning barrie? i can hear the stick being sharpened from here Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318469 I figure a few poke with a sharp stick would release some of the extra fat I have over the winter therefore helping to improve my health by reducing my weight Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318471 lol pheonix i always thought you were a girl maybe cause i've never met a guy with pet birds i'm sure everyone can guess what i am Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318473 Your a big butch male rubgy player right? :lol: Twinkles? too rite he is Needed 2 chairs to sit down and had to shoot away to prop the scrum at football Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318475 i keep pet birds therefore i am a girl now i don't want to talk about it right now do you play for manley twinkles Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318476 yes i'm english? too lol I don't keep birds though, so maybe i am a girl afterall I was amazed at that gender thread on here a while back, that showed there were at least equal numbers of girls. Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318481 I used to have nine aviaries so what does that make me? bi (as in seeyalater) Report
July 18, 200917 yr comment_318486 i had an avairy as a kid, with zebra finches, they were cool little birds would love to have goldine (sp?) finches one day, beautiful colourful little things Report
July 18, 200917 yr comment_318488 I used to have and aviary ful l of Zebby's too, cut it down to a male and female in an indoor cage that we put outside on sunny days. Report
July 18, 200917 yr comment_318489 i started with a pair inside lol, they multiplied almost like guppies lol, so we got an avairy Report
July 18, 200917 yr comment_318511 This reminds me of the lumberjack song... I wish I was a girlie, just like my dear papa! :lol: Report
July 18, 200917 yr comment_318515 I'm a manly man. 8) ...Well at least I don't spend as much time doing my hair as Phoenix does!! Report
July 18, 200917 yr comment_318520 lol pheonix i always thought you were a girl I dont think I could put up with all those hormones and mood swings, and what have you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (don't worry women, I still love you hahahha) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.