Top 10

Charlie

I paid $50 for an Echinodorus uruguayensis when in Auckland and then bought a couple more from the same person for $18 each a few weeks later. About the same for Bolbitis heudelotti. Plantman paid a lot more for Ludwigia inclinata var. verticilatta "cuba"

The "cuba" came from Singapore and the others are on that site that if mentioned brings about excommunication, from time to time. I am hoping to have some less common Echinodorus sp on that (whisper) site over the next few months. E.G uruguayensis, red special, red rubin, ozelot, leopard, cordifolius, marble queen, barthii, martii, etc. And with any luck horizontalis maybe next year. Some of these plants may be available from me and Amazonian by puting a bid on the tank for auction.

Between them, redwood and what I was growing myself I used to supply most of the shops in Christchurch and beyond for quite a few years. They had a great setup and I believe the well was capped off. Not only good plants like those but bad ones like water hiacynth and lettuce etc. That was before they were declared noxious weeds. I used to send them live tubifex too. They were the days.