May 29, 200818 yr comment_238668 My daughter Cadence was named after some car stereo equipment my husband saw in a magazine! :roll: Wow different, sounds nice, equipment like in the link below :-? :roll: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadence_Design_Systems Report
June 6, 200818 yr comment_240770 well since you guys have all been posting pics of your babies, and seeing as im too young for children ( 8) ) i could post a pic of my babies... (my cats.. cough) Report
June 6, 200818 yr comment_240776 Me I Must be the only rugged maori on these forums lol Not even, represent!!! :lol: Me at OZ zoo Me and my partner Amy at a beach wedding at the mighty Mt Maunganui (represent) It's great seeing the diversity of fish keepers. All walks of life represented here. Report
June 22, 200818 yr comment_245324 :lol: Lurker Ermmm.. where'd my photo go? :-? Edit.. as it has been mysteriously deleted i will repost it Report
June 22, 200818 yr comment_245325 as it has been mysteriously deleted i will repost it Gremlins in the electrical system. Report
June 22, 200818 yr comment_245334 Ermmm.. where'd my photo go? Edit.. as it has been mysteriously deleted i will repost it My Bad. Sorry, was gonna fix it today Report
June 23, 200818 yr comment_245586 Word. Respect Some people have one, a few have two, no one has 3. Report
July 27, 200818 yr comment_253942 Hi all. Mum dug this pic of me out today for a tease so I thought I'd share .....it's a little out of date :oops: :lol: Report
July 27, 200818 yr comment_253946 just a little bit out of date :lol: yeah....like 40 years :lol: :lol: Report
July 27, 200818 yr comment_254000 This was taken at 3am Saturday morning Aussie time at a lovely bar in the Valley, Brisbane. :lol: Frenchy Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254388 Aah I know a couple of these faces!! Luke and Heir - I work at Animal Antics I catch Heir's minnows most of the time hahaha Report
September 24, 200818 yr comment_264229 bout time i got around to this me at home party happening Report
September 24, 200818 yr comment_264234 it was i dont drink often now but when i do i go all aout Report
September 24, 200818 yr comment_264235 it was i dont drink often now but when i do i go all aout Sounds like me lol Report
September 24, 200818 yr comment_264243 Im glad I stumbled onto this thread I now know I know 2 ppl!lol Here's one of me and my rabbit, got caught off guard by my boyfriend! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.