Faces to Names

yarimochi

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it went by really fast! haha A+ in chem, sucked at the other classes!

and turns out im allergic to hay and some cats so that's that career out the window! lol... sad huh?

:o

I just thought of you the other day - i was chucking my old chem book out and i saw this page with violent bright pink, really neat handwriting all over it and i was like.... hmm.... i wonder how Amy is! lol

hahaha what a random place to find you 2!

(Im almost finished with a degree in Finance and International Business now :o )

wOw finance and International business is QUITE a bit different to vet lOl..the complete opposite! I'm almost through my BSc in Biology now, gona do one year of secondary teaching too.

Oh man - I think I got C's for both physics and chem lOl...the biol papers were the only good grades!

I know fishkeeping is a HORRIBLE addiction (worse than shopping) - I think i still have those old lab manuals...Chem was always a laugh with you and Jack, do you remember how we used to all swap answers and copy if someone's results didn't work...GOoD TIMES.

just setting up my own photobucket at the mo with my fishy pics

PS. add me on bebo [email protected]

I know fishkeeping is a HORRIBLE addiction (worse than shopping) - I think i still have those old lab manuals...Chem was always a laugh with you and Jack, do you remember how we used to all swap answers and copy if someone's results didn't work...GOoD TIMES.

hey my results ALWAYS worked. even if it meant setting fire to the benchtop and blowing up the orange azo-dye! lol

swappage of answers is the only way to get through uni - working smart as i call it lol.. hahahahaa

added you on bebo!

well what got me was the Chem and Physics paper...not the most exciting! Definitely not an easy paper - but the outcome is worth it..discount meds and surgeries lol.

oh come on... chem was easy as pie! That and in between several attempts to blow the labs up... lol...

had to do well right? ha ha

Physics sucked... remember that evil lab demonstrator Andy? evil evil andy tried being nice to me after the year was over. :evil:

• 1 month later...