Faces to Names

yarimochi

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Beef expo?? :(

It's a show where purebred 2yr old bulls are shown/judged and then sold. You have to apply to get into it, and can only get in if the bull gets through a series of tests - temperament, size, structure, type, EBVs etc. That bull came 4th out of about 35 and sold for $5500

We have ~60 pure simmental cows

It's a show where purebred 2yr old bulls are shown/judged and then sold. You have to apply to get into it, and can only get in if the bull gets through a series of tests - temperament, size, structure, type, EBVs etc. That bull came 4th out of about 35 and sold for $5500

We have ~60 pure simmental cows

sold for stud or food :o - nothing against beef or veal but just not family pets...

Wow that's a pretty penny!

• 3 months later...
ive recently had my 21st, what times people done for their Yardy? mine was 2mins 33secs

Beer bongs are great, they go down in a few seconds(the ones that hold 3 bottles) :lol:

Sorry will try add pic of me tonight or tomorrow :D

is that all? 56 seconds for me then my mates dad smoked one in 43 seconds just to prove i was a boy!

full yardie or a half?

i had a traditional one, 8 beers, but it was cold and frothy as (told my dad to take it out and fill it early, but nooo) but i did alright, i dont think anyone timed it aye paul? lol woulda been a shocker, stopping for burps sucks... gimme my funnel....

I think so...can't remember for sure. She was housed at uni and used when they would make trips to school as a teaching aid. She was really friendly and didn't mind getting pat by the kids. She's a little groggy in the pic because we had to take her out to clean the cage.