Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Deno

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Deno

  1. personally I hate everything about it but then again it will add vigor to your life
  2. who made you guys the post police?
  3. anyone need a rainbow shark?
  4. I can't believe there's not a drop of water on the carpet. Expert water changing there. But then my tanks are in the garage so if I spill some who cares
  5. turtle comes with a book. pity she didn't read it
  6. your cory would be happy if he had some mates too, they like to hang in groups
  7. must be the calm before the storm now then. not a breath of wind
  8. It was good to receive my first FNZAS membership card, year book and Aquarium World magazine today. Thankyou to FNZAS and affiliated clubs for accepting our club, Central Fishkeepers, into the society. Hopefully soon we will be included in the list of clubs and on the map on this site.
  9. It should flatten out under the weight of 90L if water. Sit or stand on the board before you put the tank on it, see what happens. Maybe need 2 people
  10. to find out shipping costs of a particular item you can add to cart then proceed to payment but stop short of actually buying it unless you want to buy of course
  11. i bought a random chinese brand...same as resun - crispy plastic breaks easily. seasl are not as good, and in side, baskets dont fit properly I agree, on the one I bought, the first time I took it apart (or tried to) the baskets were so tight that the handles broke off trying to pull them out. I have replaced them with cable ties. But it made me wonder... how long is this thing going to last? It does filter well though.
  12. I think you will find the lying down thing is quite normal. Some Oscars do it more than others. I had a couple that would do that occasionally. They are moody fish and it's almost like they sulk if something peeves them.
  13. IME those blue haileas are really noisy. I have had 3 or 4 of them, got rid of them and would not waste my money on another.
  14. was that the episode in which he discussed guys sitting around watching TV all day?
  15. honestly I don't know, my partner looks after the power bill and if I ask her how much it is with 4 big tanks running, I could open a whole ugly can of worms
  16. I don't know and I don't wanna know
  17. Tiger barbs for me too.
  18. try zoom at the bottom right corner. has it changed from 100%
  19. Imitation plants. The fish will probably destroy any live plants
  20. Deno replied to Deepsound's topic in The Off Topic Fishroom
    Time is a waste of life
  21. I am sure they copy each other, I have seen 1 fish do it then the others start. After a while it stops
  22. If you don't like the look of the undulated substrate, you could trim across the front of the tank with a nice piece of wood or something. Other than that if you don't want it dug up and moved about you will have to give that fish a stern talking too but he probably won't take much notice.
  23. if you are going to carpet, just go to your tanks, not under so you can easily pull the carpet out in case of a spill or overflow....trust me I know
  24. he'd have to be quick to beat my dog to a sausage

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.