Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are the fish called.?

Featured Replies

Went into wet pets today to get the aqua plus

While I was there I seen some fish

they where skinny and you could see right through them

They where really cool but I can't find what they are called on the internet. :-?

  • Author
Went into wet pets today to get the aqua plus

While I was there I seen some fish

they where skinny and you could see right through them

They where really cool but I can't find what they are called on the internet. :-?

Also meant to add they had a long body that was skinny as anythings.

They're quite expensive. Grow to 10cm long and need to be in groups of 6 or more, single fish don't live long. Big tank with lots of plants to rest on. Definately not a newbie fish.

  • Author
They're quite expensive. Grow to 10cm long and need to be in groups of 6 or more, single fish don't live long. Big tank with lots of plants to rest on. Definately not a newbie fish.

Yip just been reading up on them.

Like I said I wouldn't mind getting some but not right now.

I thought they were around $35-$40 a pair :-? Seeing as they need to be in a school of 6 or more, 10 would be better that'd be $105-$120 (6) or $175-$200 (10).

That's pretty expensive to me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.