Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

The What's Up? thread.

Featured Replies

got myself 6 more dwarf rasbora to dedicate to the breeding experiment. :happy2:

Also upgraded my keyboard and the home/end/delete section is in a different place so I keep hitting delete instead of end :facepalm:

  • Replies 5.5k
  • Views 533.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After messing about in the garage half of the afternoon and 'borrowing' some of my husbands tools and reluctant expertise I now have a homemade breeding box made of a lunchbox with mesh in the bottom, suspended above the moss by the suction cups from a cut-in-half heater holder. The 3 females are in there with some plants and looking longingly at the males who since they now can't really see the females all that well, have resorted to playing in the current. Previous to that they were all swimming up and down the divider trying to get into each others' side of the tank. Couldn't train them to eat worms or big mosquito larvae all in one day though so the big feed up starts tomorrow.

found 1 dead female rasbora today, she was floating upside down ... looked a bit like death by implosion. Never mind, that's 3 males to 2 females, should get lots of fertilised eggs when they meet again in the breeding tank :love:

eating too many muffins over the tank me thinks :digH: :spop: :gigl:

I wish I had been, then at least I would have something to show for my trouble !drool:

Have you found out what they're dying from :(?

no, have to replan my experiment and then get me some new fish :facepalm:

Game clocked!

Awesome! But next time ill download it off steam instead of buying the discs. Works out cheaper that way.

MW3 is USD60 on steam or NZD99 in stores.

Exciting afternoon in Auckland. I saw a lady get her handbag snatched when I finished work and grabbed the guys rego number as they drove off, spent 2 hours at Howick police station because I had to give a statement. Told the cop I would enjoy a high speed chase, we were both sad it didn't happen ha ha. But the guy was on a crime spree and they found him. May have to go and identify him. Utter madness!

Why do things always happen when you've had the busiest day ever and all you wanna do is get home and have a beer in the sun? :nilly:

Now i'm going dress shopping so i'm very happy.

Exciting afternoon in Auckland. I saw a lady get her handbag snatched when I finished work and grabbed the guys rego number as they drove off, spent 2 hours at Howick police station because I had to give a statement. Told the cop I would enjoy a high speed chase, we were both sad it didn't happen ha ha. But the guy was on a crime spree and they found him. May have to go and identify him. Utter madness!

Why do things always happen when you've had the busiest day ever and all you wanna do is get home and have a beer in the sun? :nilly:

Now i'm going dress shopping so i'm very happy.

The coolest thief chase I ever saw was in a shopping mall carpark as my dad was hunting for parking. The thief was miles ahead and being chased by 3 security guards, we saw him run past a small family who was about to get in their car and suddenly the thief went flying and hit the pavement. Turns out the man by the car, who was carrying a baby in his arms, inconspicuously stuck out his foot at the perfect timing to trip the thief over. Gave security enough time to catch and apprehend the thief.

if you like I can get my teacher's pen out and 'mark' your posts so you don't miss your english teacher too much?

8)

Ok, if you want to. :-?

I don't think you could replace my english teacher, she was pretty awesome and pretty relaxed for being a 1st year teacher. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.