June 18, 200620 yr comment_106456 Well nearly, finished all the doors etc just some trim to go and its all done, only taken a year to get here, wife is very happy lol, soory for the bad photos used wrong camera settings front side view doors open Report
June 18, 200620 yr comment_106491 WOW stunning more pics more pics more pics :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Report
June 18, 200620 yr comment_106494 Impressed with the inbuilt cabinet idea. Very inovative. What room is it located in? Report
June 18, 200620 yr comment_106518 A great achievement! Lush growth of coraline really enhances it! But Hey, where's the lionfish? :lol: Report
June 18, 200620 yr comment_106590 Looks amazing.I like the doors on the front you cant realy tell they are there.Wish i had put doors on mine but there is nothing like a bit of exersize Report
June 19, 200620 yr comment_106739 I agree I though it was an in the wall job, was very suprised when it all opened up. Nice job, I will take note for the future when its time to move. Report
September 10, 200620 yr Author comment_120376 updated photos full tank end tank and some close ups Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_120380 Photos look pretty good to me.. Whats the coral in the first pic on this page? Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_120401 Just goes to show t5's arent just a fad, looks mean man Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_120403 Tank is looking better everyday, by xmas it will be a masterpiece. , Then you will move. Report
September 10, 200620 yr Author comment_120412 haha hope I wont be moving soon, should be here for another 4-5 years hopefully and I have no more room for another upgrade Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_120413 Awsome, brilliant cabinet design, how long as tank been running? Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_120414 top job dude. one little point - leave more space between acro's, thats the mistake i made they grow quick and into each other! don't underestimate how much room they need Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.