it takes a real man to have a pink tank

lmsmith

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when pink shirts for men first came out and only the brave and fashionable would wear them, now most men have got over their homophobe ways and many embrace the pink shirt - I think they look very smart too :thup:

ummmmm.... pink shirts look like your missus sucks at doing the washing :facepalm:

wow so sexist of me, it only shows that you are into fads,

lets be honest if you enjoy fads then you are rather shallow and spend too much time thinking about what people think about you.

just like spending $200 on a T-shirt made in china tat cost less than $1 to make just because it has "Tommy- Hilfingger" on it

(excuse the spelling but I just dont give a fart)

cant say id ever wear a pink shirt or any colour remotely resembling pink. dont really know why but find the colour disturbing on clothes wether it be me or someone else , male or female and pale pink is twice as gross as hot pink :sml1:

ummmmm.... pink shirts look like your missus sucks at doing the washing :facepalm:

wow so sexist of me, it only shows that you are into fads,

lets be honest if you enjoy fads then you are rather shallow and spend too much time thinking about what people think about you.

just like spending $200 on a T-shirt made in china tat cost less than $1 to make just because it has "Tommy- Hilfingger" on it

(excuse the spelling but I just dont give a fart)

What rot! Have you not seen pink shirts on men in the city? They're everywhere and they've been around for years!

What does your pink head-bopping kitty avatar say about you then hmmm? ;)

it says that I like cats, I like headbanging and I like very small well crafted gif format pictures. I am also man enough to admit when I find something Cute.

oh and btw im also old enough to remember when pink shirts turned up.

oh and also did you notice the "in the city" part of your comment

point made.....