Ground-breaking research conducted

Sophia

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

I decided to do some important research into the claims of Cadbury. I’d had all 3 bars on separate occasions but found no difference between Moro Gold and Moro Gold Extreme. I realised that only the truth could be known by purchasing and eating them all together.

During this important research I discovered the following: that Gold Extreme has about 12% more caramel than Gold, and less chocolatey centre. The bar is thinner in diameter.

The nougat in Gold and Gold Extreme is not called nougat, they call it chocolate flavoured centre and it’s soft and fudgey compared to chewy in ordinary Moro, and of course has the crunchy bits.

To eat, the Gold extreme is the softest bar and Moro is quite chewy compared.

Moro has the least amount of sugar, and fat, Moro Gold has the most fat and overall calories, Moro Gold has the most sugar.

I have not decided which one I like best. I will have to eat more to find out.

There is a piece of legislation called the food regulations. Various foods in there are defined. If it is not called nougat it means it does not comply with the requirements so cannot be called that. If it is called iced confection it is not icecream . If it is called fruit drink it is not fruit juice (though it may contain some). It pays to read the label.

I think Moro has the same amount of caramel as it used to but I don't remember the nougat being so chewy. Usually I chomp on Moro Gold Stix.

The methodology I used was called Chomp n See formula. It's name is self-explanatory.

LivingArt - buy your own chocolate !

they are flakey (couldnt cut them in half even) and soak up heaps or else they taste like dry paste, and no malty taste.

had some sent over by mum when I was there and it was obvious even just looking at them.

come back and guess what, they are all aussie weetbix.

strangely enough the Signature range (Aussie brand) one are nicer that the aussie ones.

• 3 months later...

More important news:

I found Cadbury Moro Gold Max Choc in the supermarket, it's the same as Moro Gold Max Caramel but has chocolate saucey stuff and chocolate biscuit bits instead. It's quite delicious and I recommend it.