fish you hate.

disgustipated

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urgh.... couldn't keep a fish like that in a bare bottom tank, they need to burrow to be happy.

I will say that though they don't have substrate, they have tunnels and places to hide in but lots of the time they aren't in there anyway, they're out being snakey

• 1 month later...

I love convicts, just really need a special setup for them, they are really cute though.

have a bet with a mate atm that a breeding pair of 10cm convicts will evict a 17cm Salvini..... (one of the nastiest I have seen) he doesn't believe me....

oh well he has another tanks spare.....

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I have only just found this thread. Most hated fish is trout. Any kind in nz. Protected despite the damage they do to nz native animals, and DOC help with administration and promotion of the Tongariro National Trout Centre the hypocrites!. Only good one is a dead one and one that has preferably been speared!

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for Bristlenoses. Mine is called "cat crap". He hides almost constantly, is the biggest scaredy cat ive ever seen (hides if someone talks in the same room, let alone walks past the tank), ruins any and all plants and just looks plain ugly.