GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

F15hguy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see the unanswered questions :o

You can see these if it's added to your watch list and it closes without selling.

People keeping fish like this are oblivious.

Even people I know thought I was mad to decline a trade if I thought that they were not going to keep the fish in the correct environment. Still an animal after all.

I'm going to ask a question and see if he's willing to sell me the fish by itself without the crap and then I'll bring it home for someone else to buy from me.

I have no use for a blackmoor but this auction is just stupid.

Alternately if someone from anywhere wants to press buy now and send him $20, I'll pick up the fish and he can board in my spare cold water tank till he can go to another home.

Less than 3.7 L of water in that vase. We should all click on the "Report this listing" button.

Even less with all that blardy weed in the way, he's really only got the surface to move around in.

I agree, we should really report the listing.

Less than 3.7 L of water in that vase. We should all click on the "Report this listing" button.

Reporting the listing doesn't solve the problem does it? Won't it just get the listing removed and Then the fish can't get sold and it will be stuck in that bowl.