Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gamers

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have an onset Minecraft addiction :facepalm:

You will be Addicted for a couple of months and then you will get rather boored. IME

Why would you buy BF3 for the story... 64 player online with giant maps?

Exactly. But on ps3 it's only 24 players at a time which is still ample. I think I've played about 9 hours today. Same again tomorrow and I haven't even started the single play yet.

Well i have bf3 for pc the console version looks really bad when conpared to the pc version.

And i preorderd modern warfare 3 today. And i play black ops and RESISTANCE 3 :bounce:

Have to agree on the BF3 graphics, but its the same for both the ps3 and 360. They don't have the graphic processing power which is a shame.

I2TPT.png

But other then that, I'm still cranking Rfactor or COD4 on Steam and COD2 for the sniper servers only. Or I'm on the PS3 playing GT5 or BC2. I was over the whole black-ops experience within the 1st 4 weeks.

How'd you find that "Sniper: Ghost Warrior" Wok? Its not too shabby I thought. Still prefer the Sniper Elite though. Old game I know but it's still fun

Battlefield Three sucks

On console. It was intended apparently to be only for pc but they wouldnt make enough money from pc so they made console ones aswell but they looks really bad.

wow! so they're not taking any new PSN registrations? You must still be able to do it through the PS3 itself surely?

Cant even do that

On console. It was intended apparently to be only for pc but they wouldnt make enough money from pc so they made console ones aswell but they looks really bad.

On console. It was intended apparently to be only for pc but they wouldnt make enough money from pc so they made console ones aswell but they looks really bad.

I doubt the computer game is any different

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.