Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your pets

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 68.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't let Ira near your lovely rats, he will send them to lovely heaven with his lovely gun :nilly:

me, I like ratties :love:

:rotf: :rotf:

ive gota fish that will love to play with them. :digH:

im tydeing my shed to day my little dog kill two of them to day... :happy2: :happy2:

I don't know why but I happily trap/kill wild mice and rats but I would love some as pets. The wild type don't take to being handled very well though. Hmmm, I have 2 spare bird cages. One would be just right for converting to a rat cage...

must. not.

yea for my flaties sake we try to humanly trap our little pack of mice in our house but they only fell for that way once so out can the snap snap trap.

But yes our pet rats love people they can't get enough

Well if you're wanting another one we have plenty of cuties looking for homes in the Rabbitry at the SPCA :D

I know! I was just stalking the adoption page on the website...:oops:

I am waiting until summer (or spring) before I look at adopting a bunny because I hate cleaning out cages during winter. :roll:

My pets:

Firefly (who had just had abcess surgery the day before taking this photo)

Mauzz_after_abcess_surgery__5_004.jpg

Firefly's brother, Dragonfly

Dragon_in_sun_003.jpg

2 of my 3 frogs (Eden and Echo)

July_frog_photos_011.jpg

Sky, my bluey

Sky_Statue_001.jpg

I do hope that is someone else's foot in the pic of the cat and dog Anthony or are you more flexible than I thought possible? :wink: :slfg:

I would post my pet pics but the animals have all deceased over time and we have never replaced them (no need to find pet sitters when we travel). Waiting on the right bird to replace Pepper.

RIP Misty (cat), Bud (budgie) and Pepper (conure) &c:ry

Anthony where on earth did you get a name like Burbank for the cat? :rotf:

That looks like a woman's leg to me - no hair, an apparently trimmed toenail, and just in the right place to prod him when he is cheeky

:digH:

I do hope that is someone else's foot in the pic of the cat and dog Anthony or are you more flexible than I thought possible? :wink: :slfg:

its me :wink::wink::wink: :rotf: :rotf:

narr i realy am that fexable.... :hail: :happy1:

I was going to upload some photos of our 2 cats but someone's been playing around with the computer and for some reason one of the plugs to our external harddrive which has all our photos on it is missing GRRRRR :an!gry

Anyway, will get hubby to fix up his mistake when he comes home. In the meantime, like I said we have two cats both female. Mischief is a dark tortoiseshell and Cleo is a ginger tabby. Mischief has gone walkies 2x and the first time she came home after almost 3 months, the second time she came home after 5 1/2 months and she was fine :o No idea where she had been all that time but she hasn't gone missing since the last time... think it's been about 2 years since the last time. Hopefully that's it. She is 12 years old. Cleo is about 9 years old.

We used to have 3 cats but Kitty went missing and never came home. He was our only male cat. My husband brought him home after rescuing him from the neighbours very tall tree.... :facepalm: :roll: In the past I've had mice, rabbits and one guinea pig. We had 4 rabbits in total. The first 2 I got from someone that decided she had too many, the 3rd was from a lady whos kids had lost interest in theirs, the 4th I got from the pet shop. Unfortunately no matter how dog proof we made the rabbit hutch, a dog got inside it and squashed the baby rabbit (#4). The 3rd rabbit was also killed by a dog and kids as some little scumbag took it from the hutch and gave it to their dog to play with and then chucked it down the drain across the road. The first 2 died naturally. The guinea pig we got from a friend who got 2 from someone on Trade Me and wasn't told that one was male and one was female so I got roped into taking one. :facepalm: This was after I'd decided I no longer wanted hutch animals because of the problems with dogs getting to them. Anyway, so it's just the cats and fish now. One day I may get a Jack Russell. I like dogs but with having 2 cats and a tight budget we can't afford to have a dog at the moment. I want a Jack Russell because that was my great grandfathers name lol Jack Fraser Russell :) And Fraser just happens to now be my last name since getting married LOL :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.