NEW BETTA BARRACKS

dlums

Hi all,

I managed to get a design for betta Barracks made for me by Greg, and man what can I say he really knows what he is doing and in such a short space of time.

I finally dont have to use cut off coke bottles any more which was really starting to annoy me and makes cleaning such a pain, now I got these awesome clear cubicles for each of my males and will soon be getting another one made to be placed along side it.

The entire tank is 1300x500 and has a trickle system that I made for each cubicle, the water and waste get directed to two drilled down pipes that are in the centre of the tank, this is where everthing that doesn't need to be in the tank is transported into an up and over sump underneath the tank.

Getting this done really helps with less electricity used and easier cleaning, I hardly have to syphone the bottom like I had to before and only use one heater to circulate warm heated water.

This system is already working beautifully and is going to be great for my up and coming Dragons, I have three batches of Dragons of around one month old and my Black Halfmoon just spawned with my Platinum Female Last night(huge batch of eggs on this one)

well enjoy andhope you all have a great day.

Regards

J

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...