Post your photos of your Cats!

Joe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is "fatty boy" or "ratbag" , depending on his mood.

We acquired him when we moved into our house in Takanini.

He was the only one out of 4 stray kittens that survived neighbourhood dogs getting onto our property at night . The dogs ended up being put down as the owners were already in jail and had left them to roam - BAD PARENTING !!!!

SAM_0353.jpg

^^

He used to go for the camera cord everytime I tried to get a decent photo of him.

And one of my favourite photos - Fatty boy and my partner.

SAM_0198.jpg

Unfortunately Fatty boy was hit by a car last week, and had to be put down which was probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

He was a truly affectionate and playful cat - definitely one of the family !

Rest in peace little buddy &c:ry

Unfortunately Fatty boy was hit by a car last week, and had to be put down which was probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

He was a truly affectionate and playful cat - definitely one of the family !

Rest in peace little buddy &c:ry

Oh no! Sorry for your furry little loss :tears:

So...Few weeks ago we stole the stray cat that hangs around the fish and chip store by our house, sick of her ripping food out of anyones hands that will bother to pay attention to her, manky as coat. Staff said she sleeps under the rubbish bins.

Settled in so well. Forgot to mention she is a huge big fatty mama cat.

Gave her some well deserved food, de-wormed and de-fleaed. disgustttttting, and of course LOTS of cuddles :):)

And on Thursday she popped out 5 little black and white bubbas :love: Looks like 3 boys, 2 girls. She's doing so well!

And then yesterday, had a friend show up in a panic with a 5-6 day old kitten that had been dumped at her work. Exact quote from the owner "I don't want it, do I just chuck it out??" :an!gry

And what do you know! Jezzabell has taken her over really well!! :hail: :happy1: Washing her and just accepted her straight into the litter. She's a little tortoiseshell girl, have given her a few bottle feeds just to boost her up a bit, she's got to fight with our little piggy wiglets. So fingers crossed all goes well for her.

Then it's just desexing and vaccinating mama cat, vaccinating kittens and finding them all lovely responsible homes!!

Will post pics later :) Just wanted to share how proud of our little stray kitty cat we are :happy2:

Our cats special cat tower we made her so she can survey over the lounge or snooze high up safe and sound from little hands

002.jpg

Here she is giving us I love you eyes. Yes that is a saw in the background, we bought it at Clevedon farmers village to support an artist :wink:

003.jpg

Roxy is stalking a pair of ducks that comes to eat bread from the kids everyday

4oktober20127.jpg

Nap time, but oh the sun is in her eyes

6oktober201218.jpg

Roxy loves my daughters, hand chair

6oktober201216.jpg

Watching a birdy

007.jpg

I need to add a second bell to her collar, she figured out how to stalk and keep the one bell quiet. I don't like my house full of bird feathers :o