The What's Up? thread.

SamH

I ate a countdown blueberry and white chocolate muffin today. This one did not have the customary piece of white chocolate stuck in the top like they usually have but the icing was very thick and chocolatey. I have become a gourmet of these muffins, and will hunt them out, looking for the ones with the most icing. The best ones EVER were at the Paeroa supermarket in Jan/Feb, so much icing on top it was almost illegal. I was thinking that since Anthony Law is from Paeroa, he could go and have a look and see if they still make them that big or whether it was a one-off just for the tourists. I need someone to tell me that Muffin Heaven still exists when I am out on my travels... !drool:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's up? I'm sitting here getting jealous of everyones tank projects, looking at my miserable looking tanks being used for the sole purpose of keeping the fish happy until I move to Rotorua in a month!

Researching different fish again and starting from scratch. I want a nice planted tank, and maybe a nice big native one. Getting excited to be nice and close to Wonderworld. I love trips to Rotorua!

But now I have to get back to the huge pile of fish stuff lying on the ground in front of me. Anyone want to volunteer to pack it all up for me???

We had the MX5 club at our house this afternoon for an afternoon of games and chat. We played Trivial Pursuit and some worked on my jigsaw. We also enjoyed a delicious afternoon tea.

Grant missed it all as he got called out (AGAIN) and had to go to Murchison (2hrs drive each way) and didn't get back until half an hour after everyone had gone :cry:

Last night I was at a Retro 50's Rock and Roll party.

Have been very tearful today. Its my Mom's 50th and I can't be with her, I miss her so much, have not seen her for almost 7 Years now :( Hubby took me for subways and I just stared at my fishtank, then saw one of my zebra loaches attack and eat a snail, that cheered me up a bit :wink:

Missing people is hard work. Here are some photos of people being strong that might cheer you up some more 8)

If that doesn't work, there is always chocolate but you'll have to walk it off tomorrow :nilly:

Furry Be Strong

strong-mouse.jpg

Chubby Be Strong

3568,xcitefun-f4peuq.jpg

Unlikely Be Strong

imageshorse-20carrying.jpg

Baby Be Strong

baby.jpg

Girlpower Be Strong :sick:

28_1_v.jpg

Boypower Be Strong :roll:

funny-dog-pictures-makes-fun.jpg?w=454&h=536