September 6, 201115 yr comment_453487 We are going to be watching it from the deap blue sea, we just need to be anchored by 7:30 and they cornered off up until where we can go, its still better than having to battle it out for parking and space especially with two kids. :thup: even better idea.... that will be cool. Got my full 8) cool, now you can drive to FishClub and pick up Critter and Josh on the way through :digH: Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_453492 He said he had his full, he did not say he was allowed the car Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_453520 I have been walking the floor since 3.30am again. Pain is too severe to stay in bed &c:ry Booked in for CT scan guided nerve root injection on the 20th. A prolapsed disc is painful!!! Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_453534 Hopefully the injection will work miracles, otherwise it will be surgery and possibly fusing a few bits. Am now at work trying to last the day as another receptionist is recovering from a hip replacement so poor Jo would have to work all week if I go home We are a small surgery with only the Dr plus one of us working reception. Three of us job share. Considered adding an aquarium to the waiting room, as they are a wonderful calming thing to have in surgeries, but there is nowhere suitable to put it (even if I removed the cats!) Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_453557 My Apistogramma trifasciata are arriving tomorrow :happy1: :bounce: :happy2: !drool: Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_453560 anybody want to dig all the old substrate out of the big tank? About 100 litres of aquamix, sand and river stones. One day I'll get it all out. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_453586 getting all my camera gear ( and partners ) ready for a wedding tomorrow hopefully its not a nightmere and the weather is good is outdoor -smurff Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_453630 Just returned from Quiz Night. We Foxy Morons came second tonight (lost by half a point) but I think we are still overall leaders for the term. :happy1: Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_453679 The courier didn't send my fish so they're back at Jen's so I'll be getting them tomorrow. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_453788 A Moose got drunk and stuck in a tree.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/09/08/sweden.drunken.moose/index.html?&hpt=hp_c2 Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_453794 Just finished acclimatizing my Apistogramma trifasciata. They are tiny compared to the macmasteri! The smaller male has quite a yellow head, and the bigger one has an almost completely blue head. Maybe there were two batches of fish in the import? Because they both look very different. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_453815 I went out and got 5 more CPDs and a fighter fish. Yes, I finally got one. After not liking them much for so long, they grew on me. :happy2: Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_453854 I went out and got 5 more CPDs and a fighter fish. Yes, I finally got one. After not liking them much for so long, they grew on me. :happy2: you've changed... :roll: Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_453910 just emptied 2 wheel barrow loads of substrate out of the big tank. I've got new plans that involve black rocks and black sand, many caves and a few plants. Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_453933 Just watched a movie called Agora. It's a must see! http://pn.cinemagold.co.nz/movies/3811.php It was amazing. Report
September 11, 201115 yr comment_453998 Dan have you moved house yet? Nope, managed to put it off for now so I'm going to rebuild the big tank for now. No more aqua mix though, that stuff was awesome but really hard to control. Report
September 11, 201115 yr comment_454032 On the dark side, my car failed a WOF yesterday and that's becoming a bit of a habit so I've decided it's time for a new car. On the bright side I get to buy a new car Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.