PLANT DATABASE NEEDS YOU

phoenix44

uncle-sam.jpg

yes you! and you on the chair and you on the couch!

WE NEED PICTURES! OUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT! Really! :tears:

Pics must be of a high quality, large - at least 1024x768; clear and in focus. You will be credited for the pictures if you so wish, and have the option of the copyright in either your real name or username.

Click the email button to email me. I'll even be nice as we need this desperately :lol: Not that I am not always nice...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi people.

Does anyone have any images of Bacopa submersed? We have some emersed but want some as comparison.

Also please post you images here if you have good clear images of any plants. Its not guaranteed that it will be used but the more to choose from the better

Also, Needed id a good clear image of Java Moss. Close up and normal shots please :P

Hi people.

Does anyone have any images of Bacopa submersed? We have some emersed but want some as comparison.

Also please post you images here if you have good clear images of any plants. Its not guaranteed that it will be used but the more to choose from the better

Also, Needed id a good clear image of Java Moss. Close up and normal shots please :P

I took some photos last night - I just need to get around to loading them into photobucket :lol:

I got one of ludwigia arcuata and one of green pine...

I can take some photos of my bacopa, but it looks a bit funny at the moment as it has lots of roots growing from the stem :D

Thanks Neon, If you dont want to upload them to a site just email them to me.

Click email icon at bottom of my posts

Same goes with anyone else. If you have pics you dont want to muck around with uploading to photobucket etc,

Need some pics of Hygro Polyperma please, submersed. Also Cabomba, various lotus pics, Acorus, Indian Ferns, thats just naming a few

Have a look here http://www.fnzas.org.nz/index.php?PG=plant

If there is only a drawing we may need an image. We have some but the more the better.

I am working slowly on the crypt side of things but if you have some good pics of crypts then let me know. Ideally close ups so you can see the detail of the plants, Not whole tank shots unless the whole tank is the one plant in question.

c. balansae- Need a nice pic of this, mine is not the nicest at the moment.

I'm still confused. I thought the plant database was aquatic plants, not bog plants.

Acorus should probably be removed from the database then.

Joe, the FNZAS is not just about keeping fish in tanks.

Many members have ponds or enjoy growing aquatic and bog plants. ( I know I do )

Acorus is commonly used in the hobby. If we were just to remove all the plants that are not true aquatic plants then what good would that be to anyone who has been sold some and wants to know what they have.

The FNZAS caters for a large group of interests.

Now, do you have any photos for me? :wink: