Hemianthus micranthemoides

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

Rotala macrandra

4.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

Ludwigia arcuata - I'm sure you'll get better pics of this one.

IMG_2366.jpg

Not entirely sure what this is, must be some type of Rotala

IMG_2368.jpg

Not sure of this either, but this is the emersed of what I thought was aromatica, but isn't. Mine looks too scabby submerged to get a good pic of.

IMG_2372.jpg

Sorry bud, didn't mean to negate what you said.

I had posted those pics on a thread we have going on in a separate section where Alan, Simon and I plan a few things to do with the plant committee (and ages ago in the plant section).

Please post the pictures you have because we need as much help as we can get from our members. We just thought a large picture dump of what we have collected so far would inspire the budding photographers on this forum to get clicking! :D

No stress, just always feel the need to explain my self round here :oops:

I will post them if they are in good nick. fingers x'd

That L. Glandulosa is lush and I had been meaning to ask you what the name of that Tiger Lotus was, problem solved.

Also, when you post photos here for use in database please advise what you want the photos credited as, Forum Name or Real Name.

If forum name say so in post with images but if real name please PM me your name.

Thanks

PS, photos that are on the new database are not viewable to anyone yet so just post them up and we will sort through them. Some on the current plant page now have images but as we said, the more the better.

We also want images of plants you have that are not on the current list also. IE H micranth.... currently does not exist but does on the new database.

This will become a handy resource for members to identify the plants they have and be able to see what they look like in different forms, ie submersed vs emersed.

Please thanks

Geez Phoenix, now I don't want to post my photos because yours are too nice :-? :lol:

very nice one of the tiger lotus! :D

Do you guys want flower photos too?

Here's some of my photos anyway:

Echinodorus ozelot flower:

9e8ffbac.jpg

More l. arcuata:

589f35a3.jpg

The same thing that Antwan has but submersed:

46175065.jpg

Green pine (supasi to determine scientific name :D ):

b0f8fc81.jpg

you know my real name eh Supasi? :D

Geez Phoenix, now I don't want to post my photos because yours are too nice :-? :lol:

very nice one of the tiger lotus! :D

Do you guys want flower photos too?

Here's some of my photos anyway:

you know my real name eh Supasi? :D

Yes flowers and emersed growth is good. Wanting as much info on plants so we can make the database very helpful for users to ID plants.

A lot of plants are sold in emersed state.

Great pics there neon. Keep'em coming

Yes, I will put your name. Full or just first?

Does anyone have any pictures of Aponogeton rigidifolia? Or have a nice plant they can take photos of?

I have pics of a flower from one :D Not sure I have any photos of the plant. It's at the back of the tank so it's hard to photograph.