Tasman Aquarium Club Display Show

The Tasman Aquarium Club will be holding fish display show between the 11th and the 17th at the Richmond mall. We will be displaying various types of aquaria including discus, axolotl and planted tanks as well as running informative DVDs and having a goldfish sale pond for the kids. If you're in or around Nelson come along and see what we've been up to. $1 children $2 adult.

Some of us were there today setting up and I took over my tank of leopardfish. I think it will look good when they are finished. I was in the petshop over the road and got talking to a family who did not know there was a club and were very interested so said they would be back to see the display once it opened. :D

I believe there will be plecs and oscars (they were setting up a 4ft for them as I left) and a 6ft with discus, among other tanks being offered.

It was a busy mall today (and they have the flashest mall toilets I have ever had the pleasure to use!) with kids everywhere.

They have done a great job with the display! They have set up in an empty shop in the Richmond Mall. It is next to McD's so a lot of traffic :wink:

Left side

leftside.jpg

right side

rightside.jpg

Sign at the door

Displaysign.jpg

For more pics... http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v144/ ... ?start=all

They have 11 tanks set up plus goods for sale, a pond and granite stands on show.

pondclose.jpg

Jacob, I tried to email some pics to you but got it returned by the mail admin. I emailed it to Herrie to ask him to tell you what the error was exactly. My emails to you are all bouncing and they weren't before!