Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crockpot owner's complaint

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inbox.jpg

Someone sent this image to me via email, I have no idea where it originated from...

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I am sitting here trying to format the Year Book (difficult when some club information is still outstanding :evil: ) and have a venison casserole cooking in the slow cooker. The smell is delicious and has wafted right through the house!

She would have to put some heat pads in the polybox so that it gets to you ready to eat!

  • Author

Oh I would but I am so sorry - there won't be any left :cry:

Grant got home today saying "The hunter gatherer has returned with his kill!" and dumped a frozen leg of wild pork on the bench :lol: He had been over at the neighbour's helping him with his computer. He is a regular hunter and pays us in various foods - wild pork, venison and seafood.

The venison today came from another happy customer down the Sounds :bounce:

PS. Also out of heat pads 8)

Had beef brisket with daikon last night.

was going to have a nice irish stew tomorrow night, but that is now on hold till Monday nigt.

Oh I made beef brisket stew tonight in the slow cooker. With carrots, parsnips and garlic. Had it with Mashed potato that had dijon mustard and cheese through it. Oh so delicious.

Now I am carrying a food baby.

Radish

Daikon%20Radish.JPG

the photo shows dwarf daikon

the ones I am used to seeing is at least 4 times the size.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.