Photos Photos Photos - Share with us all

bedazzled

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What on earth is that? I've looked at it several times trying to figure out what it is. I'm very puzzled. :-?

It's part of a giant water lily leaf and the reflection of the Winter Gardens roof.

The lightening ones are cool stu! did you leave the shutter open for those? I like the tree one in your first post too. And they look like film camera photos?

The first one was shot on a Hasselblad 500C with a 80mm CF at f8 for around 20 seconds, Fuji Velvia 50. The second one was shot on a Lubitel2 at f5.6 for about two minutes, Fuji Provia 400. I've also a got a good 8x10 lighting shot, but I haven't yet got it onto print or scanned.

Stu :)

• 2 weeks later...

supasi wrote:

He has a bear bottom

:lol: :lol: :lol: THAT WAS a good one supasi :lol: :lol:

Thanks Caryl, I sure do miss Cody they will be home in June I can't wait!!!! Hmmm, I don't know why the bear isn't wearing pants, maybe he couldn't use a zipper???? :wink:

No magpies here in Cape Breton lots out in Calgary though, but it took sometime before I could get pics of them. The jack rabbits are really common there. I think it's so funny, no woods around yet you see these guys everywhere, in the yards, hopping down the middle of the streets!

Caper

• 3 weeks later...