Photos Photos Photos - Share with us all

bedazzled

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lightening ones are cool stu! did you leave the shutter open for those? I like the tree one in your first post too. And they look like film camera photos?

The photo below is of someone slack lining. He was good at it (even when the rope started to swing as shown here). My flatmates have decided they want to do it, so theres currently a rope set up in our backyard between a random tree and our grapefruit tree haha.

Bridge4Small.jpg

Trip to Foxton beach in the evening 2 nights ago:

LandscapeSmall.jpg

Very windy, so seagulls were very handily hovering nice and still for photos :wink:

SeagullSmall.jpg

My fav landscape shot from the day:

Landscape2Small.jpg

And my partner posted it on another online forum, and someone edited it to make it look like this (which I thought was really cool, like a painting)

EditedSmall.jpg

Wish I knew how to post-edit photos like that!

Wow there are some amaaaaaazing photographers on this board! Mine aren't very exciting and are mostly portraits rather than landscapes but here are some of my favourites..

357701025.jpg357701022.jpg

The kids I look after (my son in centre)..................................My aunt on her 107th birthday last month with a bout of giggles