Bad/Funny Pick Up Lines?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon me, have you seen my missing Nobel Prize around here anywhere?

Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it.

Let's get drunk and take advantage of each other. Or, I could get drunk and you could just take advantage of me. OR, you can stay here and get drunk and I can go home and take advantage of myself. Either way, it's up to you.

Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.

Excuse me, I'm a little short on cash, would you mind if we shared a cab home together?

:lol: :lol:

I can see why more women prefer to stay single these days if this is an example of best pick up lines :-?

I'm with you Caryl. They make me laugh to read them here but anyone who actually used one of these lines on me would stand no chance of ever recovering from that moment of poor judgement! :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

I worked in a lab last summer and we had a competition as to who could find the best zoological pick up lines

now i cant remember any of them :(

but what I do remember is the excellent collection of zoological/ecological dance moves.

there was the ganett (sp?), the stick insect, mollusc, seaweed, quail, grasshopper and many more.

They were most excellent, and thoroughly tried out at every danceworthy event (including my mothers wedding).