"I like your teeth I think they're shiny"

She was like... UMMMM... I'm just gonna go stand over here

my favourite...

"hey! can I have your number?"

...It's in the phone book...

"but I don't know your name?"

...Yeah ? that's in the phone book too... *walks away*

I am a dental assistant (untill 30th Sept... that is a different story). I notice SO much about people's teeth, even recognise people I may have met before by their teeth.

Last weekend this revolting guy was trying to talk to me in a bar, can't even remember what he was saying. The moment I managed to get away from him, I said to my friend "gum disease and tooth decay" and promptly disappeared.

If you want to have a hope in hell of someone kissing you, avoid advertising your total lack of oral hygiene and ensuing rampant bacteria colonies....

*shudder*

my friend once got

A few weeks ago I got grabbed by a random chick, who was going up the stairs as we were going down them, on the way out of a club.

"I really like your hair"

lol, I was wearing a cap :)

Some people should be kept away from recreational chemicals...

A few weeks ago I got grabbed by a random chick, who was going up the stairs as we were going down them, on the way out of a club.

"I really like your hair"

lol, I was wearing a cap :)

Some people should be kept away from recreational chemicals...

My partner and I were at a concert last summer and a girl behind him said "oooh I like your hair" and started running her fingers through it! At first he had a very startled look on his face, but once he realised she wasn't actually going to attack him, he relaxed and enjoyed it! (He ended up having quite a nice head massage)

My partner and I were at a concert last summer and a girl behind him said "oooh I like your hair" and started running her fingers through it! At first he had a very startled look on his face, but once he realised she wasn't actually going to attack him, he relaxed and enjoyed it! (He ended up having quite a nice head massage)

omg i totaly lax out when ever ppl do this to me...

• 2 weeks later...