August 20, 200818 yr comment_258638 At the office copy machine "Reproducing eh?" "Can I help?" Help the homeless. Take me home with you. Report
August 21, 200818 yr Author comment_258662 At the office copy machine "Reproducing eh?" "Can I help?" Help the homeless. Take me home with you. Lol Hans. I like them Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_258672 Lol Hans. I like them So, are you going to give me your phone number, or am I going to have to stalk you? Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_258678 Is it hot in here, or is it just you? or Don't worry about the missing teeth, there's more room for your tounge Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_258703 my friend once got "I like your teeth I think they're shiny" She was like... UMMMM... I'm just gonna go stand over here my favourite... "hey! can I have your number?" ...It's in the phone book... "but I don't know your name?" ...Yeah ? that's in the phone book too... *walks away* Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_258704 "I like your teeth I think they're shiny" I am a dental assistant (untill 30th Sept... that is a different story). I notice SO much about people's teeth, even recognise people I may have met before by their teeth. Last weekend this revolting guy was trying to talk to me in a bar, can't even remember what he was saying. The moment I managed to get away from him, I said to my friend "gum disease and tooth decay" and promptly disappeared. If you want to have a hope in hell of someone kissing you, avoid advertising your total lack of oral hygiene and ensuing rampant bacteria colonies.... *shudder* Report
August 22, 200818 yr comment_258779 lol stella, does being a dental assistant totally put you off kissing?! If you actually start thinking about all the germs and stuff in people's mouths... eeeewww! I would rather not think about it! Report
August 22, 200818 yr comment_258787 "Hey your breasts look heavy, could I hold them for you?"...and no it has never worked! :oops: Report
August 22, 200818 yr comment_258798 my friend once got "I like your teeth I think they're shiny" A few weeks ago I got grabbed by a random chick, who was going up the stairs as we were going down them, on the way out of a club. "I really like your hair" lol, I was wearing a cap Some people should be kept away from recreational chemicals... Report
August 22, 200818 yr comment_258829 lol stella, does being a dental assistant totally put you off kissing?! YES :-? :roll: :evil: Report
August 24, 200818 yr comment_259234 A few weeks ago I got grabbed by a random chick, who was going up the stairs as we were going down them, on the way out of a club. "I really like your hair" lol, I was wearing a cap Some people should be kept away from recreational chemicals... My partner and I were at a concert last summer and a girl behind him said "oooh I like your hair" and started running her fingers through it! At first he had a very startled look on his face, but once he realised she wasn't actually going to attack him, he relaxed and enjoyed it! (He ended up having quite a nice head massage) Report
August 26, 200818 yr comment_259678 My partner and I were at a concert last summer and a girl behind him said "oooh I like your hair" and started running her fingers through it! At first he had a very startled look on his face, but once he realised she wasn't actually going to attack him, he relaxed and enjoyed it! (He ended up having quite a nice head massage) omg i totaly lax out when ever ppl do this to me... Report
September 9, 200818 yr comment_261793 omg i totaly lax out when ever ppl do this to me... who has done that to ya george? Report
September 9, 200818 yr comment_261837 Umm... :lol: stepsisters, cousins and the like. But Northland relys, where noone can really be stuffed saying how everyone is connected, because they aren't actually related. 8) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.